Where to download FluxBuilder?
- Windows and MacOS: download the latest release here. Then unzip and install it following this guide.
- MacOS: also can download from Appstore
- iOS (iPad/iPhone): download from Appstore
- Android: download from Google Play with the name is “FluxBuilder Pro”
This FluxBuilder tool is compatible with these websites: WooCommerce, Woocommerce Multi Vendors (with dokan or wcfm), Shopify, Opencart 3.x, WordPress, Magento 2.x, Prestashop, Strapi, Listeo, My Listing, ListingPro. To see how your app looks like and customize your app Design, do these steps:
Sign up a new account and Sign In successfully following this guide.
Integrate with your Website. You will input your website’s information to see how your app looks like.
- Select “DASHBOARD”, then “Create New App”:
- To get Customer key and Consumer secret, refer to Generate Keys as this image https://tppr.me/rGYy2
- To get Access Token from Shopify (the storefront access key), you can refer to this guide to get it.
- Input your domain/website’s information as image below. Do not input sub-folder domain like this https://yaari.store/pk-en. Please change to subdomain or main domain. FluxStore apps does not support the sub-folder domain because it causes Rest API issue.
- If getting failed, please be sure you input https instead of http.
- If you get “WooCommerce Connectivity” failed, it means your REST APIs are not enabled on your website, please enable Rest API by following Step 1: Setup Rest API or this guide.
- If “CS & CK Authorization” and “CS & CK Validation” are failed, be sure you have inputted the correct Consumer Key and Consumer Secret, following this guide.
- If your products or its images are not displayed, please setup the Regenerate Image plugin following this guide. After setup, please be sure your site plugin has regenerated thumbnail like this https://tppr.me/ckgYZ
- Select a template for your app:
Customize the Design of your app. For more detail, please refer to this guide.
Click “Release” on the left menu. Then copy the content of the design file and replace to the lib/config/config_en.json file in the source code of Fluxstore app:
Also update the lib/common/config.dart file with your website’s information, example FluxStore Multi Vendors app https://tppr.me/F70Ve
Then follow this guide to install on android studio, custom your Features, and create your own app on both iOS and Android.
Check out Flutter apps can use with FluxBuilder tool
- Fluxstore Pro app is compatible with Woocommerce, Opencart 3.x, Magento 2.x websites (for multi-purpose: grocery, pharmacy, ecommerce stores…)
- Fluxstore Multi Vendor app is compatible with Woocommerce website with Dokan or Wcfm plugin.
- Fluxstore Woocommerce app focuses to be compatible with Woocommerce website.
- FluxStore Listing app uses to build innovative apps like Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Yelp or FourSquare. This app requires to install one of following WooCommerce templates: Listeo, ListingPro, or MyListing
- FluxStore Shopify app is compatible with any Shopify stores.
- FluxNews app is compatible with blog/news WordPress templates.
- FluxStore PrestaShop app is compatible with PrestaShop website.
- FluxStore Strapi app is compatible with Strapi website.
Read more information about FluxBuilder
If the product is useful, please feel free to give us 5 ⭐️ Rating. Thank you & happy coding ☺️