Where to download FluxBuilder?
- Search on App Stores if you are using Macbook, iPad, iPhone.
- Search on Google Play if you are using Android smartphone, tablet.
- Download FluxBuilder_win.zip from Download link (in Assets) if you are using Windows. Then unzip and install it.
When using, if you get question, please go to Common Questions page for more information.
Purchase a Fluxstore app in codecanyon.
- After purchasing, we recommend users to finish Install the Flutter environment, then continue with Install the app with demo website and users’ own website. After that, use the FluxBuilder tool to modify the design of app.
- The link install for FluxNews app is here.
Open FluxBuilder tool. Then select the button corresponding to your website:
- For wordpress (FluxNews app), select “WordPress” button
- For Listing (Fluxstore Listing app), select “Listeo Directory”
Input your website’s information, customize your app.
- Input the purchase code, select [Active The License] button, content of config_en.json will display. Copy it and replace to your config_en.json file in source code.
- The config_en.json is English language. For another language, you just need to duplicate it, change the name (e.g. config_ar.json), and translate the content of file to that language.
- After using FluxBuilder tool, we recommend users to continue with document guide for other features if needed, then publish to app store & google play.
- For FluxNews app, refer other features and publish to app store and google play.
Go to the next Common Questions page for some faq.
If the product is useful, please support the team by giving us some ⭐️ Rating. Thank you & happy coding 😊