1. What’s included in the item support?
If your end product includes items that are going to be free for the end-user, a Regular License is necessary.
An Extended License is required if the end-user must pay to use the end product and needs extended features.
|What’s included||Regular License||Extended License|
|Provide customers with full source code, documents, and tutorial video||Yes||Yes|
|Free version upgrades||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Free FluxBuilder Usage (Flutter App Builder)||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Support technical issues and reported issues related to the Pre-config Website* and demo apps.||6 months||6 months|
|A maximum number of tickets could be posted during support time.||10 tickets||50 tickets|
|Number of Domain could be active per one License||1 domain||1 domain|
|Build iOS app on Windows (FluxBuilder feature)||No||Yes|
|Build iOS & Android On Cloud Server(FluxBuilder feature)||No||Yes|
|Support technical issues and reported issues related to the Integration Website*||No||6 months|
|Technical questions about the item’s built-in features, functionality, and third-party plugins||No||6 months|
|Remote support (team viewer), support customization, or adding new features.||No||No|
|Take care of Releasing App to app stores||No||No|
2. What types of support would be given?
Total support time for both technical issues and reported issues for all Licenses will last for 6 months after purchase.
- If the support offer expires, the user could extend the time by purchasing the Extra Support Pack.
- If users would like to request the team to support extra Customization Work, please contact InspireUI via [email protected]
- For more information, please refer to the detailed information for the Regular License and Extend License from Envato policies.
Note: the Mobile Product from InspireUI does not belong to the Item Support from the CodeCayon policies (Supportable items on ThemeForest and CodeCanyon include all categories except PSD templates, Sketch templates, TypeEngine themes, Mobile, and Edge Animate templates.)
3. What are Integration Issues?
When users purchase a mobile product from InspireUI, it is possible to change the mobile app config linking to the user’s website URL, this is called the Integration Steps.
In spite of the fact that InspireUI provides detailed documents/videos to help users through integration steps, the integration issues could happen due to many reasons. Here are some common examples:
- Login and registration issues are caused by missing config and setup from your website.
- Social login, SMS login issues related to Firebase, Facebook app config.
- Billing address, coupon, and shipping issues related to the mismatch plugins/extension config.
- Product variants, affiliated, and product group issues related to missing config.
- Blank Images Loading is caused by wrong config plugins from the websites.
- Payment gateways issues are caused by missing config from the admin site or payment services.
- Push notification caused by missing config from OneSignal/Firebase.
4. What should you do when getting the Integration issues?
- Please read the InspireUI documents and videos carefully to follow all the settings step by step.
- Compare with the Pre-config website* setting and make proper changes.
- Contact InspireUI by using Paid Support Pack or request support if you have purchased Extended Licensed.
- InspireUI does not help your own customization issues or Integration Issues (as explained above).
- Please do not post your issue in the comments section, InspireUI technical team only support issues via Ticket Support.
5. What is the Pre-config Website?
- The pre-config website comes with the download package from InspireUI’s product. InspireUI makes sure all the features described will work the same as our demo apps.
- The pre-config website will be provided with free download, up-to-date, and well-tested by InspireUI team.
6. What is the Time of Support?
- Please investigate yourself thoroughly before contacting us.
- InspireUI always puts serious effort into providing users with a fast and fulfilling response for every issue. However, due to different time zone problems, response time could take up to 24-48 hours from Monday-Friday and 48 hours over the weekends. InspireUI’s time zone is GMT+7.
- It is highly recommended for users to investigate problems carefully and find solutions through the steps mentioned above first before reaching for help in order to avoid time-consuming for users as well as InspireUI team. Thanks to that, InspireUI team could be able to provide more efficient support services to more and more customers who really in need.
7. What should I do when getting an Issue?
- Check out InspireUI documents step by step.
- Please do not post your issue in the comments section, our technical team only support issues via Ticket Support.
- We do not help your own customization issues or Integration Issues (as explained above)
8. What should I do when having Pre-sale Questions?
- Please search Documentation, or check the FAQ.
- Try the Demo and see the description on Codecanyon for features.
- For users’ own benefits, read this scope of support* twice to make sure that users fully understand what users can get from InspireUI Support after buying InspireUI products and what users cannot.
9. What will I get after purchasing?
InspireUI provides full mobile app templates with the following exclusive offers:
- Full source code package to build on both iOS and Android by Single Code Base (Flutter or React Native)
- Free WordPress plugins, Opencart, and Magento Rest API (depends on the Fluxstore version that you have purchased)
- Download Free FluxBuilder tool to customize the design of the app easily
- Careful document instructions on how to install, customize, and publish on stores
- Free Video tutorial, refer to InspireUI Channel and press the subscribe button to get further notifications.
- Free Splash screen animated by Rive App (available for Flutter app)
- Design Source File by Figma design tools (available for Flutter app)
- One time purchase, Lifetime use, and free version upgrades
- Note: as the product License is protected under Envato policies, please do not share the source code as public for any circumstance, otherwise your account will be blocked.
10. What is the refund policy?
All products from InspireUI are protected under Refund policies by Envato. Please research before purchasing to save both our time. InspireUI will not support the refund in the following cases:
- The product has been purchased for more than 30 days.
- Users have downloaded the product and requested a support ticket.
- Exchange the product with other products.
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund.
These policies apply to all products from InspireUI Ltd and take effect from July 1, 2020. For more information about the products, click our Chat support below to clarify more your queries.