For users’ own benefits, please read twice those following support policies to make sure that you fully understand what you can get from InspireUI Support after buying our products and what you cannot.
What’s included in the item support?
|What’s included||Regular License||Extended License|
|Provide customers with full source code, documents, tutorial videos on setup environment, integration, application publication to app stores.||Yes|
|Free Version upgrade & Private Git access (Flutter products only)||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Support for technical issues and reported issues related to the Pre-config Website* and demo apps.||6 months||6 months|
|Support for technical issues and reported issues related to the Integration Website*||Not Support||6 months|
|Technical questions about the item’s built-in features, functionality, and third-party plugins||No||6 months|
|Remote support to set up the Developer environment (Flutter or React Native) at users’ local machines.||No||1 hour|
|Take care of Releasing App to app stores||No||No|
|Support for complex customization or adding new features||No||No|
Note: the Free Installing App to Google Play store only available for some limit Special Promotion.
What are different Support Types?
Total support time for both technical issues and reported issues for all Licenses will last for 6 months after purchase.
- If the support offer expires, the user could extend the time by purchasing the Extra Support Pack.
- If users would like to request the team to support extra Customization Work, please contact InspireUI via email@example.com
- For more information, please refer to the detailed information for the Regular License and Extend License from Envato policies.
Note: the Mobile Product from InspireUI does not belong to the Item Support from the CodeCayon policies (Supportable items on ThemeForest and CodeCanyon include all categories except PSD templates, Sketch templates, TypeEngine themes, Mobile, and Edge Animate templates.)
What are Integration Issues?
When users purchase a mobile product from InspireUI, it is possible to change mobile app config to link to user’s website URL, this is called the Integration Steps.
In spite of the fact that InspireUI provides detailed documents/videos to help users through integration steps, the integration issues could happen due to many reasons. Here are some common examples:
- Login and registration issues caused by missing config and setup from your website.
- Social login, SMS login issues related to Firebase, Facebook app config.
- Billing address, coupon, and shipping issues related to the mismatch plugins/extension config.
- Product variants, affiliated, product group issues related to missing config.
- Blank Images Loading caused by which caused by wrong config plugins from the websites.
- Payment gateways issues caused by missing config from the admin site or payment services.
- Push notification caused by missing config from OneSignal/Firebase.
What should you do when getting the Integration issues?
- Please read the InspireUI documents and videos carefully to follow all the settings step by step.
- Compare with the Pre-config website* setting and make proper changes.
- Contact InpsireUI with the Paid Support Pack or request support if you have purchased Extended Licensed.
- InspireUI do not help your own customization issues or Integration Issues (as explained above).
- Please not post your issue in the comments section, InspireUI technical team only support issues via Ticket Support.
What is the Pre-config Website?
- The pre-config website comes with the download package from the product of InspireUI. InspireUI makes sure all the features described will work the same as with our demo apps.
- The pre-config website will be provided with free download, up-to-date, and well-tested by InspireUI team.
What is the Time of Support?
- Please investigate yourself thoroughly before contacting us.
- InspireUI always put serious effort into providing users with fast and fulfill response for every issue. However, due to different time zone problem, response time could take up to 24-48 hours from Monday-Friday and 48 hours over the weekends. InspireUI’s time zone is GMT+7.
- It is highly recommended for users to investigate problems carefully and find solutions through mentioned steps above first before reaching for help in order to avoid time-consuming for users as well as InspireUI team. Thanks to that, InspireUI team could be able to provide more efficient support services to more and more customers who really in need.
What should I do when getting an Issue?
- Check out InspireUI documents step by step.
- Please not post your issue in the comments section, our technical team only support issues via Ticket Support.
- We do not help your own customization issues or Integration Issues (as explained above)
What should I do when having Pre-sale Questions?
- Please search Documentation, or check the FAQ.
- Try the Demo and see description on Codecanyon for features.
- For users’ own benefits, read twice those following scope of support* to make sure that users fully understand what users can get from InspireUI Support after buying InspireUI products and what users cannot.
What will I get after purchasing?
InspireUI provides the full mobile app template with following exclusive offer:
- Full source code package to build both iOS and Android by Single Code Base (Flutter or React Native)
- Free WordPress plugins, Opencart and Magento Rest API (depend on the Fluxstore version that you have purchased)
- Download Free FluxBuilder tool to customize the design of app easily
- Careful document instructions on how to install, customize, publish on stores
- Free Video tutorial, please subscribe and press the subscribe button to get further notifications.
- Free Splash screen animate by Flare (available for Flutter app)
- Design Source File by Figma design tools (available for Flutter app)
- Private GitLab repo to download the previous version (available for Flutter app)
- One time purchase, Lifetime use, and free version upgrade
- Note: as the product License is protected under Envato policies, please do not share the source code as public for any circumstance, otherwise your account will be blocked.
What is the refund policy?
All product from InspireUI is protected by under Refund policies by Envato, InspireUI will not support the refund in the following cases:
- The product has purchased for more than 30 days.
- Users have downloaded the product and request a support ticket.
- Exchange the product with other products.
These policies apply to all products from InspireUI Ltd and take effect as of July 1, 2020. For more information about the products, click our Chat support below to clarify more your queries.