+ Support FluxStore Listing app 🎑
+ Support FluxStore Strapi app 🔥
+ Sync Design to Website & Now.sh 🖼
+ Support Flutter installation 💽
+ Android Builder + iOS Builder 📲
+ Product + Order management 🛍
+ Brand new Design and UX improvement ✨
1. FluxStore Listing & FluxStore Strapi support
You are able to input the domain of your Strapi, Listeo, My Listing, or Listing Pro website to the FluxBuilder tool to see how the app looks like and customize the Design of app:
2. Sync to Website and Now.sh
After publishing your FluxStore apps to App Stores, sometimes you need to update the design of apps. You are able to do this without republishing to App Stores, very convenient, right?
Just need to sync your custom Design file to Website or Now.sh:
Sync to Website is only available for WooCommerce,
Sync to Now.sh is available for all platforms.
- To enable the now.sh Token, create the new Free account on https://now.sh (new branding name https://vercel.com), then go to Settings > Token > Create and copy the token then paste to FluxBuilder Setting.
- To enable the “Sync to Website”, just make sure to active the mstore-api plugin, after fill in and submit the JSON file name, make sure it appears from the plugin setting. For example, config_en (use for English config), or config_ar (for Arabic setting)
These features are available for Extended license. Besides, with Regular license, you are also able to upload your custom design file to Cloud or mstore api. This document shows you the way 🙂Customize your app Design without resubmitting to App storesAfter publishing your FluxStore apps to App stores, sometimes you need to update the Design of app…support.inspireui.com
3. Android Builder & iOS Builder features
These are Big features and only available for Extended License. You totally can change the app name, icon, bundle id, and create the APK and IPA files on the drag&drop FluxBuilder. With a Regular license, you can also do this by following this guide:Publish to App storesThis section shows you the way to delivery your app to Apple store and Google Play…support.inspireui.com
Someone wonders whether he/she can create the IPA file with this version of FluxBuilder tool if he/she does not have Mac. “Sorry”, the answer is you need to have Mac. Anyway, we are thinking about the solution to this so that we can give more benefits and convenience to customers. You can see there are many works to do and we are working hard. Try your best 👍
Our mission is to help Non-tech users to create a mobile app supporting their business. It is complicated and we are on the way with much more works to be done, and we are working with our best 👍
You are also able to take a look at the current features of FluxStore apps.
Amazing Showcase from Clients: