Want to know more?
Yes, you will get the free upgrade with more awesome features coming, please follow the change logs to see the detail update. You will get the notify email for new version update on stores.
Please go to https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues to describe issue.
Importance: Remember to share the proof of purchased screenshot from http://codecayon.net/downloads to save time and get answers soon.
Please see the detail guide:
- Thank you for reaching please follow the format below to create a new ticket, please explain as more detail as possible and allow 24 – 48 hours to receive an answer to your ticket.
- Try to explain your all problems in one ticket, instead of creating multi tickets.
- After creating an issue, please copy the URL to the Product link on http://codecanyon.net – to help us know you have purchased our product (example: https://tppr.me/DJA8L)
- IMPORTANT: We will close the ticket if you could not prove as our customer.
Both products will have the same features that explain from our promotion banner. The difference is that Fluxstore Pro is fully integrated with 3 frameworks:
The Fluxstore WooCommerce only supports for Woocommerce, similar to our best-seller Mstore-Pro app.
For more information about the product, please check out the demo on both iOS, Android or visit our document: http://docs.inspireui.com/fluxstore
The Fluxstore Pro only supports for one Vendor/Store owner. Let’s say you have your own website and sell your own products, then this app is met all the requirements, example website: http://demo.mstore.io
The Fluxstore Multi-Vendor supports for the business same as the Marketplace. There are many Vendors/Store owners. They could register, sell their products, and get the withdraw payment from the Marketplace admin, example website: http://dokan.mstore.io/ or http://wclovers.mstore.io
The basic difference is the technology that we are using. Mstore is using React Native (made by Facebook – https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started), while Fluxstore is using Flutter (made by Google – http://flutter.dev)
Both technologies are awesome frameworks, support to build on both iOS and Android.
Both MStore and Flutter are also great products from InspireUI, with elegant design and rich functionalities. So it will depend on your love on which technology. ReactJS or Dart is your choice
The basic difference is about the feature:
– Mstore Pro is suitable for one Shop owner (Vendor) who would like to sell their own products and manage on one website.
– Mstore Multi-Vendor likes the marketplace (like Amazon) that allow Multi-Vendor to sell their products. It also supports the Vendor to upload their products through the website and well to the market easily.
The basic difference is the tools that used to run the project (similar to this guide https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started.html). The expo version will easy to set up and install, the cli (Mstore Pro) version is more flexible to install new native component such as Facebook Account kit, Onesignal login…
Both apps support for Listing Directory business and most of the features are the same. ListPro only supports the ListingPro template. ListApp supports for following templates: Listable, MyListing and Listify (these wordpress templates are sold separately and from other Authors).