Common Question and Answer
Yes, you will get the full source code package and also the free WordPress plugins (if the product require to connect via Rest API).
Yes, some apps are made by React Native framework, some apps are made by Flutter framework. They support to release for both iOS and Android.
Yes, you will get the free upgrade with more awesome features coming, please follow the change logs to see the detail update. You will get the notify email for the new version update on stores.
Currently it’s not including these files. By the way, we have a website which has already configured all. You can download at github.com/inspireui/mstore for free.
As Envato’s policy, you are able to use one purchase code for one website only.
NOTICE: You are NOT allowed to sell or share the source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement. It is protected by Envato’s policy.
Let’s buy our products on Codecanyon (or on our purchase links) to support our efforts, get the great support, get the latest document, get the free upgrade with more awesome features coming. We are carefully checking your purchase to ensure that our true customers get good service. Thank you
Notice: Our purchase links are only available on the links above. Please buy from them to get our great support. We are carefully checking your purchase to ensure that our true customers get good service. Thank you for your interest in our products.
If not, please post a ticket on https://support.inspireui.com (select Login > “Sign in with Envato instead”). Our technical guy will help to check and feedback.
Note: Attach a screenshot of issue. Don’t copy all your error code then paste to the ticket, it will be too long and we can not notice it.
Yes, we provide the installation service and publish to Appstore & Google Play with a fee.
After purchasing the app, please send the website link and the needed detail to email@example.com
With Regular license, you totally can create your own app on both iOS and Android. We provide clear and careful video and document instructions on how to install, how to customize logos, colours,… how to publish app stores step by step.
With Extended license, you get more support, Both products will have the same features that are explained from our promotion banner. The difference is that FluxStore Pro is fully integrated with 3 frameworks: For more information about the product, please check out the demo on both iOS, Android or visit current features: https://inspireui.com/feature-indexes
more powerful ⚡️ features of FluxStore app and
Both products will have the same features that are explained from our promotion banner. The difference is that FluxStore Pro is fully integrated with 3 frameworks:
For more information about the product, please check out the demo on both iOS, Android or visit current features: https://inspireui.com/feature-indexes
FluxStore Pro app supports one Vendor/Store owner. Let’s say you have your own website and sell your own products, then this app is met all of your requirements, an example website: http://demo.mstore.io
FluxStore Multi-Vendor app supports the business in the same way as the Marketplace. There are many Vendors/Store owners. They could register, sell their products, and get the withdraw payment from the Marketplace admin, example websites: http://dokan.mstore.io/ or http://wclovers.mstore.io
Both technologies are the awesome frameworks, support to build on both iOS and Android.
The basic difference is about the feature:
– MStore Pro app is suitable for one Shop owner (Vendor) who would like to sell their own products and manage on one website.
– MStore MultiVendor app is the same as a marketplace (like Amazon) allows Multi-Vendor to sell their products. It also supports Vendor to upload their products through the website and well to the market easily.
– FluxStore Multi Vendors: use this app to build your own marketplace like Amazon, Alibaba, etc. It is compatible with Woocommerce website and requires to install Dokan or WCFM plugin.
– FluxStore WooCommerce: this product is similar to FluxStore Pro, but it supports WooCommerce only.
– FluxNews: compatible with blog or news WordPress templates.
– FluxStore Listing: use to build innovative apps like Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Yelp or FourSquare. It requires to install one of the following WooCommerce templates: Listeo, ListingPro, or MyListing.
– FluxStore PrestaShop: compatible with PrestaShop website.